On Monday May 20th, the DeKalb County Highway Department (DCHD) will begin a pavement maintenance on Peace Road
- Peace Road between the bridge north of IL Route 64 and the intersection with IL Route 23 / Main Street / Plank Road.
- Work is expected to last one week (5/20 to 5/27) and primarily occur between 9:00am and 3:00pm. Please note that work is weather dependent.
- Corrective Asphalt Materials Inc. will complete a CRF treatment by applying a sealant and sand to the pavement.
- Lanes will be marked using temporary reflectors.
- Motorists are encouraged to use alternate routes during construction.
More information regarding the work and process can be found by clicking here. Please contact the DeKalb Highway Department with any questions at 815-756-9513.