- Borders: See Attached Map
- North- Hathaway Drive and Borden Avenue
- South- Bethany Road
- East- Somonauk Street
- West- Peace Road
The attached map identifies the initial areas where MetroNet crews are working.
- MetroNet will notify residents three times prior to construction commencing in their neighborhood.
A letter will be mailed to residents several weeks beforehand.
- A postcard reminder will be mailed as the project start date draws closer
- Yard markers posted on the property serve as a final reminder to alert people that crews will be installing underground and aerial equipment in the next few days
- Next, they will see crews identifying underground utilities and marking their locations with temporary paint. In the days following this MetroNet contractor teams will begin constructing the fiber optic network. The construction phase is temporary and restoration follows behind excavation. Each neighborhood will take about six to eight weeks to complete.
- If you have any questions or complaints, please call 1-877-386-3876 or visit their website HERE.