Equal Employment Opportunity:
All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, political affiliation, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other non-merit factor.
How to Apply:
Please complete the City’s Employment Application Form. A resume and cover letter are optional but encouraged.
Completed applications and any supporting materials can be submitted in one of three ways:
- Email directly to Valerie St. James at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to 308 W State Street, Sycamore, IL 60178, attn HR
- Drop off to 308 W State Street, Sycamore, IL 60178, attn HR between 8:30am-5:00pm Mon-Fri
Questions related to open roles and job descriptions can be directed to City Manager Michael Hall at 815-895-4853 or email@example.com.
Please note that certain positions, like those within the Sycamore Fire and Police Departments, have specific residency requirements as a condition of employment.
The City of Sycamore is accepting applications for the following position(s):
Entry Level Firefighter/Paramedic – The application and testing process for Entry Level Firefighter/Paramedics with the Sycamore Fire Department is administered by I/O Solutions.
- To review important dates, please click here.
- To purchase and complete your application, please click here.