Yard work in February?? As a reminder, yard waste collection begins in April.
Yard Waste Collection
- Yard waste is collected at the curb from the first of April through the end of November.
- Maximum 33-gallon biodegradable Kraft paper bag, (plastic bags are not acceptable for yard waste or leaves).
- 50-pound weight limit per biodegradable Kraft paper bag and/or bundle.
- Brush and tree trimmings must be bundled and tied with biodegradable twine or string in distinct piles that are no longer than four (4) feet in length and twenty-four (24) inches in diameter weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Christmas trees will be collected from Christmas through the end of January. Christmas trees must be free of all decorations and cannot be in plastic bags.
- Residents are encouraged to compost landscape waste materials rather than dispose of them at the curb.